Robinson, 23, was caught on social media in a fight at a Big Day Out concert in Melbourne.
His frenzied scuffle was sent on YouTube vision and investigated by Carlton football department officials, headed by operations boss Andrew McKay.
The Blues issued a statement after an interview with Robinson on Monday and the tough utility resumed training with his teammates.
McKay said Robinson should not have put himself in such a position, even though he had acted initially to prevent a friend's anti-social behaviour.
"This type of behaviour, no matter what the circumstance, is not acceptable or in line with club policy," McKay said.
Robinson has played 67 senior AFL games in four seasons and is the second Blues player in a week to be hit with a club-imposed sanction.
Reigning fairest-and-best Heath Scotland has been suspended from the opening two AFL premiership matches of the new season after he was found guilty of assault at an off-season fight last summer.
Scotland, 32, will miss crucial engagements with staunch rivals Richmond and then Collingwood in season opening blockbusters.
McKay slammed Robinson's behaviour, just days after action was imposed on another vital senior player.
McKay revealed that Blues officials and team leaders had deemed Robinson's behaviour as "unacceptable" and that a club-imposed penalty had been carried out.
Robinson is reported to have accepted his sanction, which includes donating $1000 to The Salvation Army.
He will also complete two months of community service working with homeless and under-privileged people with The Salvation Army.